Boxers and Buddies is a 501(c)3 non-profit dog rescue organization. We save our adoptable pets from high-kill shelters and many uncertain futures. Each dog is evaluated for temperament, and they are sterilized, vaccinated, and microchipped. Next, they are on the road to adoption. Each special dog is looking for a loving home, so please come and meet your next family member. You may not realize the difference you are making, but the dog will. Please come visit.
Adopt a Dog
All shapes, all colors, and all ready to see you. Browse all Adoptable Dogs »
• You must be 21 years of age
• All current pets in the household MUST be spayed/neutered and current on shots (yes, we do call and verify this information)
• We will not place female boxers with other female dogs (exceptions may be made on a case by case basis)
• We do not adopt out dogs as gifts
• All pets are family companions!
• Professional obedience training is REQUIRED with each adoption
Learn more about our Medical Needs Dogs »
We like to think that a dog’s stay with Boxers and Buddies is only the start of a wonderful journey to their forever home. We’re proud to present our Happy Tails »