An Adoptable Dog
This is Indica. Indica is a 2 year old purebred English Bull Terrier. She is good with kids, cats and male dogs of similar size and energy level.
Indica is a sweet, goofy and playful girl. She wants to run and wrestle and roughhouse. She would do best in an active home that wants to include their dog in all aspects of their lives.
She would benefit greatly from obedience as this 60lb puppy has no idea how big and strong she really is!
Please make sure that you are familiar with the breed prior to putting in an application. These dogs cause mischief when ignored or left unattended.
If you are interested in meeting or possibly adopting Indica, please go on our website and fill out an adoption application www.boxersandbuddies.com
There are currently
Adoptable Dogs with Boxers and Buddies.
Our adoption fees vary based on the pet’s age, breed, and size. Our adoption fees are higher on puppies because they are easy to place. We use the excess to be able to afford the care for our special needs cases. Vet bills on an individual dog often exceed $1000. We put between $300 and $400 into each and every dog that comes into rescue between vaccinations, dentals, shots, heartworm testing, blood work, spay/neuter, micro-chipping, and everything else they need while in our care. When you adopt a dog from us, we do our very best to make sure you're getting the healthiest dog possible and make sure all health and/or behavioral problems are discussed in detail.
If you think you wish to bring home one of our dogs, please make sure that these requirements are met:
- You must be at least 21 years of age to adopt a dog.
- All pets that you currently have must be spayed/neutered and current on their shots. We will verify this information with your veterinarian.
- Female boxers will only be placed with other female dogs on a case by case basis.
- You will be required to attend regular obedience classes with your new friend.
- Dogs will not be adopted out as gifts.
- All pets will be family companions.
You are now on your way to becoming a happy owner of a very special dog.