An Adoptable Dog
This is Cyclone. He was born in a homeless camp in 2012 and rescued with his brother by good Samaritans who wanted to give these puppies a real chance at a good life.
We DNA tested him and Cyclone is officially a mix of Shiba Inu, Labrador Retriever, and Staffordshire Bull Terrier.
Cyclone was adopted back in 2013 from Boxers and Buddies, and has been recently returned because of a neck infection for which the family is unable to pay for treatment. He is a sweet and well-behaved boy and loves other dogs and children.
||Shiba Inu/Lab/ Staffordshire Bull Terrier
There are currently
Adoptable Dogs with Boxers and Buddies.
Our adoption fees vary based on the pet’s age, breed, and size. Our adoption fees are higher on puppies because they are easy to place. We use the excess to be able to afford the care for our special needs cases. Vet bills on an individual dog often exceed $1000. We put between $300 and $400 into each and every dog that comes into rescue between vaccinations, dentals, shots, heartworm testing, blood work, spay/neuter, micro-chipping, and everything else they need while in our care. When you adopt a dog from us, we do our very best to make sure you're getting the healthiest dog possible and make sure all health and/or behavioral problems are discussed in detail.
If you think you wish to bring home one of our dogs, please make sure that these requirements are met:
- You must be at least 21 years of age to adopt a dog.
- All pets that you currently have must be spayed/neutered and current on their shots. We will verify this information with your veterinarian.
- Female boxers will only be placed with other female dogs on a case by case basis.
- You will be required to attend regular obedience classes with your new friend.
- Dogs will not be adopted out as gifts.
- All pets will be family companions.
You are now on your way to becoming a happy owner of a very special dog.